Men have emotions and experiences that deserve to be explored and understood. Emotions provide information that rational thought alone does not. They can guide us in how to live a meaningful, purposeful life.
Do you feel
- frustration, irritation or anger
- confused or conflicted about about your feelings
- that you aren’t meeting your own or others’ expectations?
Therapy can help you feel more in control of difficult emotions and challenging relationships at work and home. Therapy can help you make the most of your life. Talking things through can give you an experience of acceptance, value and respect.
Areas of Focus
- Quarter life & mid-life crises
- Deciphering emotions
- Existential questions (What’s the point of life? Is this all there is?)
- Personal growth / living authentically in the moment
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSP)